We are happy to handle cancellations to rental equipment orders, after all life can often get in the way of our hobbies. However, for customer-initiated cancellations we ask the following:
- 1. You must contact us at least 96 hours prior to the start of the event.
- 2. You must contact us by e-mail at
- 3. You must contact us using the e-mail address used to register your account with us.
These requirements are so that we can protect against fraudulent cancellation requests. Furthermore, we will only refund to the original payment source. Similarly, we promise the following:
- 1. Your initial request for cancellation will be answered within 24 hours of receiving your e-mail.
- 2. Your cancellation request will be processed within 72 hours of receiving your initial e-mail.
- 3. Your cancellation will not affect your opportunity to book at a later date.
We regret that customer-initiated cancellations cannot be accepted within 96 hours of commencement of the game day the equipment was rented for.
Occasionally we may have to cancel a rental order. We really don't like to, but some circumstances cause this action to be unavoidable. Circumstances include but are not limited to:
- 1. The rental booking deadline has closed, as advertised on our home page.
- 2. The game day has been cancelled.
- 3. The booking system has allowed for an over-subscription of bookings.
- 4. We have encountered a number of damages causing a temporary diminishment of rental equipment numbers.
We will never cancel a rental booking simply to make space for other people booking, whether they are a large party or not. We operate a strict first come, first served system. If a store-initiated cancellation is unavoidable, we will:
- 1. Contact you as soon as we are aware of the situation.
- 2. Initiate a full refund to your original payment source within 48 hours of receiving a confirmation reply from you.
If the rental booking cancellation is due to rentals being booked after the booking closure period, which normally occurs the night before an event, we may not have the opportunity to send you a notice in time for you to receive this prior to your arrival on-site. We apologise for this situation in advance but kindly ask that you observe the closure notices on our home page for information.